quarta-feira, 14 de maio de 2008

Job Interview Guide

How to dress for an interview

To go to an interview we must pay attention to what we are wearing, to how we look like and to what we say.

To go to an interview a man has to dress: a suit, a belt, dark socks, little or no jewellery, and shoes. A man has to have a professional haircut, neatly trimmed nails and razed.

A man in an interview mustn’t wear things like: flip-flops or sneakers, underwear visible, jeans, shorts, pants that are too low-rise or too tight. We shouldn’t show tattoos or piercings.

In an interview we can’t be nervous, we must be polite, punctual, and honest. We can’t use the mobile phone and it must be silent, and we couldn’t bring a gum.

Interview questions and answers

Below we have some questions and the best answers on a job interview.

Q: What’s the name of the company of your previous job?

A: I worked for SMP.

Q: What did you do there?

I was a HVAC technician and I installed, repaired and maintained air conditioning systems.

Q: Do you take work home with you?

A: Yes, I search a lot of new equipment and tools in the Internet.

Q: What motivates you?

A: I've always been motivated by the desire to do a good job at whatever position I'm in, I want to be successful in my job.

Q: When was the last time you were angry? What happened?

A: I was angry last week due to my car accident.

Q: What type of work environment do you prefer?

A: I prefer to work in the open air, because it has less noise pollution and we breathe pure air.

Q: Why are you the best person for the job?

A: I am the best person for the job, because I like to work and be useful, I want to be a good professional, I’m hard worker, I’m punctual, honest and I can do everything in this business.

Q: What applicable attributes and experience do you have?

A: I like challenges; I am hard worker and perfectionist. I can install, maintain, repair and evaluate air conditioning and refrigeration systems.

Q: What are your goals for the next five / tenyears?

A: I want to get married, have children and create a company of HVAC systems production and installation. I want to be a good professional, technician and a businessman.

Work made by: Carlos Ferreira Nº3 and Hélder Moreira Nº10, 12thB


2 comentários:

Bologna744 disse...

Hi

I like this post:

You create good material for community.

Please keep posting.

Let me introduce other material that may be good for net community.

Source: Airline mechanic interview questions

Best rgs
Peter

Technician 101 disse...

He or she also deals with issues concerning compressors, pumps and thermostats. The geographic location of a laborer in this industry influences the HVAC salary in Alaska. HVAC Technician Salary in Alaska